Effective from 25/05/2018
In accordance with the commitment and care we devote to the protection of personal data, we inform you on the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with art. 13 of the GDPR, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness are a fundamental part of our business philosiphy. The term "personal data" means any information concerning a physical person, identified or identifiable. For example, personal data is the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier.
WE INFORM THE USERS:
that the data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy.
The processing of customer data is based on the consent provided directly by the user when accessing the portal. The processing is necessary to allow the use or consultation of this site by visitors and users who explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
1. The Holder and Manager of the Treatment
Data controller, pursuant to art. 28 of the Code is CASA ALBERGO RESIDENCE ZARA - LAGOSTA SRL - Viale Zara 1 - 20159 Milano (MI) - +39 02 668191 - P.IVA 09664630150 - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Types of data processed
2.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the site only at the request of the supervisory bodies in charge.
2.2 Navigation data in order to profile the users
Browsing data for profiling (profiling cookies) provided indirectly through the use of the service and obtained and analyzed with the prior consent of the user.
2.3 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Through our website you can also provide us with data by filling out the contact forms in the portal; for the processing of personal data relating to the request for information sent via the forms you need your consent as your contact details (eg e-mail, name, surname, etc.) can be used for direct marketing activities, such as sending by e-mail of advertising material and communications with informative and / or promotional content in relation to our activity. The lack of consent does not imply any consequence on the possibility of consulting the site, if not the renunciation of the receipt of advertising and promotional material.
3. Optional nature of the provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to our company or otherwise indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
4. Methods of processing
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
5. DIFFUSION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS THAT ACCESS THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, Managers of the Treatment by our Company for technical or organizational tasks instrumental to the provision of services.
In this section, we provide information about circumstances in which your personal information may be disclosed for service delivery both within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The transfer of data to these third parties is protected by appropriate prevention tools. We have gone through all the steps necessary to ascertain that the third parties involved process the information provided according to the requirements of the GDPR.
Site ground, Hosting and Service Provider, Italy (https://it.siteground.com/privacy)
Google Inc., Statistical Analysis of Visits, United States (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
Facebook.com, Social Network, United States (https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/)
About Web Srl, IT Company, Italy (https://www.aboutweb.it/cookie-policy-e-privacy/)
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
We guarantee you can exercise at any time the rights provided by the art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular you have the right:
- to know if the Owner holds and / or processes personal data relating to you and to access it in full also obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to access),
- the correction of incorrect personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of rectification);
- the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Delete, 17);
- to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to certain personal data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the Rules (Article 18 Right to limit the processing);
- to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another holder without impediments (Article 20, Right to Portability);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Article 21 Right to object)
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent)
The exercise of these rights may be exercised by communication to the Data Controller by e-mail at the address email@example.com
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, which can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website http://www.gpdp.it.
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
This website can be used, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the recommendations of the Privacy Guarantor and Opinions delivered in a European context by the Working Group ex art. 29 of the GDPR:
• Session, are cookies which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted when the browser, are strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers required to enable a safe and efficient site without resorting to other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the privacy of users' browsing.
• Persistent, are the cookies that remain stored on the hard disk of the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer's browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
• Technicians, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
• Non-technical, they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users' terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
• Analitycs. are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your email address and password), you can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
• Widgets, fall into this category all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which has the purpose of facilitating the user in the interaction with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of facebook, google +, twitter are widgets.
• Advertsing, fall into this category the cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
• Web beacons, fall into this category the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for the purposes, such as use website analysis, monitoring and reporting on advertising and personalization of advertising and content.
Cookie Preferences / Statistic / Marketing
Facebook, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Twitter, if you give your consent, may process your personal data in order to allow you a browsing experience enriched with social network features and services https: //
Google, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks https: //
Linkedin, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks http://it.linkedin.com/legal/cookiePolicy
Pinterest, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks https: //
Google AdSense (Google Inc.)
Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses the "Doubleclick" Cookie, which tracks the use of this online space and the User's behavior in relation to advertisements, products and services offered. The User can decide at any time not to use the Cookie Doubleclick providing for its deactivation: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=it.
They have activated the advertising features of Google Analytics, the advertising features implemented are: reports on demographic data and on the interests of Google Analytics. The activation of these advertising functions allows Google Analytics to collect data on traffic through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, as well as data collected through a standard implementation of Google Analytics.
The site collects and uses data from advertising based on the interests of Google or the data on third-party public (eg age, gender and interests) of Google Analytics and the functions of Google Analytics implemented on the basis of display advertising (e.g. remarketing, reports on demographic data and Google Analytics interests) only for statistical purposes and public analysis. The data are collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (eg Google Analytics). Third-party providers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick cookies) to inform, optimize and publish announcements based on previous visits by users to the sites.
You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize your ads on the Google Display Network in the following ways:
- Using the Ads Settings: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Through the currently available components for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Types of cookies used by the site